Christian Folde from PHLOX and Janina Jacke from heureCLÉA are holding an interdisciplinary two-day workshop on Narratological Concepts and Interpretation. The workshop will take place in Hamburg, December 12th-13th 2014, in the AS-Saal of the Hauptgebäude. The titles of the talks are as follows:
- Tom Kindt – TBA
- Christiana Werner: “The problem with The Purple Rose of Cairo: fictional characters as intentional objects of emotions”
- Tilmann Köppe: “Narrative Closure”
- Stacie Friend: “Realism and Reality”
- Thomas Petraschka: “On categorial and semantic intentions and on their relevance for interpretation, theory of fiction and narratology”
- Peter Lamarque: “Interpretation and the Opacity of Narrative”
If you want to read more about the idea of the workshop click here.